Sunday, October 27, 2013

shit

i put so much of myself into him. he drained me of all my energy and all my love, wafer a while i had to close off and recuperate, talk to other people. now hes dating someone else and giving all his love to her but still treating me like shit. why do i accept his mess? why do i still want to accept it? why am i torturing myself with him? I had to delete him from my friends list cause i don't want to see his love rhymes that he used to say to me be regurgitated to her. i don't want to see him happy while im stuck with his shit he he keeps calling me to hang out but then when we do all he wants to do is talk about how hurt i am and how much he loves his new girl and call her in front of me and proclaim his love to her while im sitting there crying... who does that shit? he's so mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment