Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Getrdone!!!!

On the radio show tonight we spoke about women taking control over their relationships... should or shouldn't you stay together, is he a waste of your time,  what is your purpose in being in that relationship... to me, those are the easy questions.  The hard part is sticking to my guns. I'm always trying to please others because they think they know what's best for them and i want to help them realize that but it's at my expense. I know i don't want to be with him or the other guy but i keep playing these games within myself. I honestly just want to be me for a while. .. no men issues, just me, myself and i. I hold onto these guys and they hold onto me but where are we Actually goin in life?  Obviously no where together. .I don't know why i have to keep learning the same lessons over and over again in life. .I hope i get it right this time so i can move on to the next level. By the end of my life i want to know that i did all the soul work i need to. Do i really want to be reincarnated to fix what i could have this time? No. Lol lets get it done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment