Saturday, July 20, 2013

If I Could Feel...



What would I doIf I could suddenly feel
And to know once againThat what I feel is real?
I could cry, I could smileI might lay back for a whileOh, tell me what,What would I do if I could feel?
What would I doIf I could reach inside of meAnd to know how it feelsTo say I like what I see?

Then I'd be more than glad to shareAll that I have inside of here
And the songs my heart might bringYou'd be more than glad to sing
And if tears should fall from my eyesJust think of all the wounds they could mend
And just think of all the time, I could spendJust being vulnerable again
Oh, tell me what, what would I do?Oh, tell me what, what would I do?Oh, tell me what, what would I doIf I could feel?
...........................................

Most of the time I feel as if my heart is on lock...Moments when most would cry or scream or curse someone to smithereens, what do I do, if anything? My heart feels like its made a fist and a golf ball gets stuck in my throat, then I shrug it off. My mind tells me I should feel more than I do....



No comments:

Post a Comment